Monday, December 15, 2008

Saturday Weigh-In

So, normally I weigh in on Wednesdays, but unfortunately had a mandatory Christmas party to attend and was not able to attend my WW meeting. So, Saturday morning, 8 am, I went to a WW meeting with my mother-in-law. I was so shocked...I had lost even more weight since I weighed myself Thursday night at the gym -- 190.4. That's 19 lbs so far!! 19 lbs in less than 2 months...that SO amazes me! It's coming off...slowly but surely and I just am so pumped about seeing my results each week. I'm still on schedule and hopefully will be at goal by my son's first birthday. I pray I can continue this week with it being so close to Christmas and quite hectic. I still plan on going to the gym everyday this week except Wednesday night (bible study). Hopefully I can get 2 more lbs off by Wednesday's weigh-in. That woud be awesome!

No comments: